Our Commercial Account Executives (CAE) are dynamic, engaging, and entrepreneurial. They are responsible for driving strategy, planning and executing sales, and delivering customer satisfaction for SMB (small to midsize) accounts. Working closely with our channel community and technology partners, the CAE will drive revenue growth through ongoing pipeline development and closing activities. The successful candidate should be comfortable in client and partner-facing roles and possess strong presentation skills and technical acumen.
- Take a leadership role driving Appspace sales for your assigned territory.
- Be the go-to expert on Appspace in a collaborative sales approach with strategic technology and channel partners.
- Build and execute a business plan with our strategic partners and channel community to meet and/or exceed customer needs.
- Engage with cross-functional resources from Engineering, Marketing, IT and others as needed to drive Appspace sales.
- Grow and convert pipeline; establish reference customers.
- Accurately forecast pipeline development and report on opportunities within your assigned territory to deliver sales results.
- Negotiate with peers, partners, and customers using a win/win philosophy.
- Represent Appspace at partner meetings, trade shows, events, and conferences.
Experience, Skills, and Education
- Based in Dallas, at least 3 years’ experience in a sales and/or business development role in an Information Technology capacity (Hardware, Software, Networking, etc.) with SaaS selling experience strongly preferred.
- Prior experience selling and/or supporting SMB customer base a plus.
- Prior sales experience working with channel partners/VAR’s.
- Bachelor’s Degree; Business and/or Computer Science/Information Technology preferred.
- Energetic, self-starter skilled in solution and relationship sales.
- Proven history of performance in developing and maintaining strong customer relationships including confidence in presenting to all levels within an organization.
- Proficient in team selling approach, comfortable applying business acumen and financial expertise to identify and qualify opportunities.
- Experienced in sales strategies including discovery, deal qualification, negotiation, and closing.
- Prior working experience and proficient user of Salesforce.