Customer Success Manager
No positions available.
As a Customer Success Manager (CSM) your focus is on customer happiness by ensuring full adoption and use of the Appspace platform. The CSM will be engaged with customers and partners throughout their life cycle with Appspace, from initial deployment through the renewal process.
The relationship begins with post-sale involvement to ensure a successful implementation of our software (sometimes this starts as early as pre-sale to help translate project requirements and define implementation plans). The CSM will continue to work with targeted Accounts to address issues that arise throughout the life of their subscription and maintain an ongoing relationship to ensure high levels of satisfaction resulting in targeted subscription renewal rates.
- Owning the client experience – adoption and value of using Appspace – client satisfaction and client retention
- Guide the customer through the first 60-90 days of ‘Getting Started with Appspace’ solutions and implementing best practices for management of apps and content
- Conduct periodic check-in meetings with assigned customers as prescribed to ensure smooth operation of our software and identify challenges if applicable and document all customer touch-points in Salesforce
- Drive the subscription renewal and/or expansion process following prescribed process and utilizing appropriate tools, resources, etc. as needed.
- Promote customer awareness of new releases and features, provide insight through other use cases, and offer insightful reporting and analytics to continuously ensure maximum adoption and delight with Appspace platform.
- Serve as the customer advocate, facilitating open discussion at all times.
- Help resolve customer questions and/or as needed find the answer through building collaborative intra-company relationships; CSM’s should strive to continuously learn and improve knowledge base.
- Escalate support tickets as needed to ensure timely resolution of technical problems and until resolved timely updates/communication back to customer
- Deliver or arrange training sessions as needed for technical and non-technical users
- Communicate effectively to all levels of the business and contribute to the broader CSM team best practices, etc.
Experience, skills, and education
- Ideal candidate will have 4 - 8 years professional work experience (post undergraduate) in a sales/business development/account management capacity with a particular emphasis on customer support, satisfaction and retention.
- Computer Software industry experience preferred (SaaS)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills; organized and able to multi-task between multiple tasks/customer situations simultaneously
- Self-motivated, proactive team player with innovative ideas to inspire customer loyalty and adoption.
- A collaborator who can quickly identify the correct internal resource and work closely with them to ensure customer’s needs are addressed quickly and completely.
- Familiarity with Salesforce
- Degree in Business, Computer Science/Information Technology or related discipline