Software Development Engineer
No positions available.
As a Software Development Engineer your focus will be on developing and maintaining software codes in accordance with product requirements and specifications, established or defined quality and performance standards, and within delivery timelines.
- To develop clean, readable and maintainable software codes:-
- According to requirements and specifications.
- Within established or defined quality and performance standards/benchmarks.
- Within agreed upon delivery timelines.
- Develop unit testable codes with corresponding unit tests.
- Participate in consultation with the Development Lead in estimating effort for work assigned.
- Participate in initiatives that improve processes and/or procedures that contribute to performance effectiveness and efficiencies.
- Communicate work progress and all (work related) pertinent information in an accurate and timely manner to the Development Lead.
Experience, skills, and education
- Possess a Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of working experience in an agile software development environment.
- Significant commercial software development experience in C#.Net, Angular JS, Bootstrap, ASP.NET Core & Web API, NHibernate, Entity Framework and SQL.
- Positive and professional approach at all times.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Initiative and ability to demonstrate a pro-active approach to tasks.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
- Ability to empathise with the customer’s viewpoint when designing and developing software.